Food Technologies Digitalization LT
The cluster “Food Technologies Digitalization LT” / FTD LT / is looking for new opportunities related to liquid (milk, soft drinks, juices, vegetable oils, chocolate, etc.) and bulk (cereal flakes, flour, pasta, dry milk proteins, whey proteins, promising sweeteners, xylitol, groats, etc.) food technology development.
- We strive for the digitization of new technologies, the development of the food industry on the principles of “Industry 4.0”.
- We are looking for new solutions for the safe transportation of liquid foods by road while maintaining strict thermal regimes.
FTD LT cluster unites 15 members from 5 different countries: 13 SMEs and 2 Public institutions of Sience and Educational sector.
“Food Technologies Digitalization LT” / FTD LT / activities:
– Focus more on new technologies (Industry 4.0, etc.);
– Better access to international markets and networks;
– Focus more on the new export market.
Objectives of the cluster:
- To increase the horizontal and vertical integration of technology digitization into food;
- To increase the production and export of high value-added digital technology products for the food industry;
- To create preconditions for increasing the international competitiveness of cluster members and technological digitization of food production.
A new, lightweight and extremely well-insulated main stainless steel tanker is currently being developed with a market perspective, and the companies in the cluster have a strong interest in developing, manufacturing and using it.
The cluster members and partners, who will use new stainless steel tanks and pressure vessels in the food industry, as well as tankers for the transport of liquid foodstuffs, would become a platform for product testing and demonstration.
OUR CREDO: Digital world is perfect, but first Human.
Dr. VAIDAS LIESIONIS
FTD LT Cluster Chairman of the Board
Alytus Business Advisory Center
Alytus Business Advisory Center – business start-up and development consulting, training and project management organization providing services in the region.
– „BUSINESS START UP“ services;
– „VIRTUAL OFFICE“ services: LEGAL ADDRESS for company registration in Alytus;
– ACCOUNTING services;- EDUCATIONAL programs development of competency and business;
– EXPORT development services;
– NON-FORMAL TRAINING: “Business Start-Up“, Management, Finance, Marketing etc.
– SEMINARS on accountancy, labor laws and other company management issues.
– PROJECTS preparation and management services.
S.Dariaus ir S.Girėno str. No 2,LT-62137, Alytus, Lithuania
We deal in used process equipment in the dairy and food industry throughout the world and lives of importing and exporting these machines and tanks.
We are always interested in buying equipment from individual machines / tanks to complete plants.
The main field of activity of JSC „Aksonas“ is mechanical engineering.
JSC Aksonas started its activities in 2005. The team unites engineers who have been working in the field of machine manufacturing for more than 30 years.
Using the accumulated many years of knowledge and work experience, the company can offer its customers the best solutions. As many as 80 percent of the equipment is made according to the original unit design. The company has already exported its products to England and Denmark.
JSC “Astra LT”
Today „Astra LT” is one of the oldest Lithuanian companies in the metalworking sector, the most widely known in the region and Europe as a producer/exporter of black and stainless steel tanks and pressure vessels to many European and worldwide countries.
UAB “Licatrans” is a freight forwarding company that carries unprepacked bulk and liquid cargoes in specialized transport, such as tank trucks, tank semi-trailers, containers and silo cisterns, within the entire geographical territory of Europe.
JSC, Premium Oils
Our company is offering vegetable oil processing services starting with crushing of various seeds like rapeseed, coconut, cocoa beans, shea and much more with expeller pressing technology, which is not using any solvent based chemical extraction process.
Nordic Stainless Steel Tanks LT, JSC
The main activity of the company is design, consulting services.
Nordic Stainless Steel Tanks LT was established to develop and market grain shell chromatography technology that would allow the extraction of xylitol from oat husks.
Nordic Stainless Steel Tanks LT together with Astra LT AB designs, consults and sells stainless steel tanks and pressure vessels.
Nordic Stainless Steel Tanks Oy
Designs, consults and sells stainless and acid-resistant tanks, pressure vessels and other equipment.
The tanks are manufactured in Lithuania, at the Astra machinery plant.
The tanks are used in many different fields such as dairy, beer, pharmaceutical, chemical, processing and wood and paper industries.
Sabiedriba ar ierobezotu atbildibu “Food Project Management”
Auziņu iela 10, Jaunmārupe, Mārupes nov.
Tel. +371 28322315