Mission of Cluster „EcoIndustria LT“ – Development and Application of Innovative Products and Technologies in Different areas of economic and social welfare development by recycling secondary rubber raw materials, by connecting:
- rubber raw material suppliers,
- rubber processing plants,
- metal processing plants,
- attracting science, education and business institutions opportunities.
Vision of Cluster „EcoIndustria LT“- to become a competitive group of innovative recycled products and technologies of rubber in Europe, uniting production-technological, scientific, professional and others resources.
Cluster “EcoIndustria LT” aspirational – using:
• The principles of developing a circular economy,
• Human capital of Cluster members,
• Technical, scientific, Capital and Partnership capabilities –to promote the implementation of advanced rubber processing technologies, production of modern, innovative, ecological rubber products in Lithuania.
Alytus Business Advisory Center
Services offered by Alytus Business Advisory Centre:
– „BUSINESS START UP“ services ;
– „VIRTUAL OFFICE“ services: LEGAL ADDRESS for company registration in Alytus;
– ACCOUNTING services;
– PROJECTS for educational programs development of competency and business;
– EXPORT development services;
– NON – FORMAL TRAINING: “Business Start-Up“, Management, Finance, Marketing etc.;
– SEMINARS on accountancy, labor laws and other company management issues.
We have specific experience on sectors, relevant to this project:
1. Erasmus+ KA2 project „Employer Empowerment to Attract, Transfer and Keep Young People In Metal Industries“/AttTraK/ No 2018-1-DE02-KA202-005206.
The main goal of the project: transfer of the best practices and identification of vocational training possibilities and future perspectives, attracting and retaining young people in the metal, machinery and engineering sectors.
2. Interreg V-A LT-PL cooperation program project “Increase Competitiveness of the PL-LT Borderline Through Development of Clustering Services” /„IncomClus”/ No LT-PL-1R-032. Partner coordinator, 2017 02 01 – 2018 01 31.
Main goal – to increase competitiveness in metal-mechanic and related branches within the Polish – Lithuanian border.
The main ACTIONS: Cluster’s Academy (General and Technical Training for companies); Business support services (conferences, workshops);Interdisciplinary Creative Groups;
Competence and vocational training for students; Founded“COOPERATION PLATFORM FOR IMPROVING QUALITY OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING”, LITHUANIA / POLAND
OUR CREDO – Only the one who goes, has results.
Alytus Business Advisory Center Director
S.Dariaus ir S.Girėno str. No 2,LT-62137, Alytus, Lithuania