ECP4 InfoDay and B2B Meetings 2017
Following last project building session in May 2017, ECP4 announces that a follow-up event will take place in Vilnius (Lithuania) on the 19th of September and it will be co-organized by ECP4 and the Lithuanian Plastic Cluster.
Matching partners and ideas for new R&D and innovation projects
1. Info Day
- ECP4 general presentation
- Presentation of the Plastic Industry in the Baltic Countries
- Presentation of the Center for Physical Sciences and Technology
- EU funding opportunities
2. Project Building Session
3. B2B Meetings
REGISTRATION available through 8th September, 2017. To register, please click here.
Crowne Plaza Vilnius, M. K. Ciurlionio 84, LT03100 Vilnius, Lithuania.
25 rooms have been pre-booked with a special rate until the 1st of September.
Reservation code: ECP4-LINPRA, for reservation use e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
Rooms price: Standart – 80 Eur, Bussiness – 100 Eur.
Welcome dinner for ECP4 members will take place at the hotel on the 18 September 2017 (19:30h).
HOW PROJECT BUILDING SESSION WILL BE ORGANISED
- Please complete the attached template if you are interested in LEADING a new project preparation for a specific 2018 call.
- For those of you who have presented project ideas in the last project building session (May 2017), please send as well an updated version in order to follow-up the status of the proposal and check your needs.
Please send the forms before the 5th of September to Jan Diemert (email@example.com).
HOW B2B MEETINGS WILL BE ORGANISED
- It will be organised in a format of the so-called ConverStations. During the ConverStation speakers will present their project idea by a table with a maximum of 6 seats to support good interaction. We encourage the presenters to prepare presentations for close interaction with the audience. If you want to show pictures or PowerPoint slides bring your own laptop and show these on your screen. Each presentation will have a total of 25 min at its disposal. This includes 10 min for presentation and 15 min for discussions.
- You can also watch an instruction movie used for organisation of ConverStation at 2014 ICT4S-conference
- We can accommodate as many as 10 ConverStation. Registrations for presentations will be accepted on a first came first served basis.