AgriFood Lithuania DIH
AgriFood Lithuania is a Digital Innovation Hub that brings together major research, business and public stakeholders in Lithuania for the common pursuit of digital transformations in the agriculture, food and associated sectors.
The mission of AgriFood Lithuania DIH is to contribute towards achieving the vision outlined in the EU Declaration of ‘A smart and sustainable digital future for European agriculture and rural areas’ and strengthen the national and European technological infrastructure.
The DIH links stakeholders with international and cross-sector initiatives to provide all-round support in the research, development and deployment of AgriFood Tech innovations:
- Provide comprehensive support and specialized services in the field of research, development and implementation of agrifood innovations.
- Facilitate stakeholder partnerships for joint high-tech research, technology transfer and industrial application.
- Connect national innovation projects, start-ups and companies with wider international and cross-sectoral initiatives and centers of excellence.
- Contribute to the strengthening of national and European technological infrastructure.
Competences of DIH members:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Smart sensors and electronics
- Location based technologies
- Aerial system applications
- Distributed systems and blockchain
- Spectroscopy and remote sensing
- Big data and data analytics
- Enterprise information systems
- Web, cloud and SaaS services
Stakeholder ecosystem building and synergy creation.
- Knowledge Transfer
Facilitating international technology, competence and know-how transfer.
- Innovation Co-Creation
Supporting R&D project development and funding accessability.
- Use Case Validation
Solution prototyping, end-user testing and market need assessment.
Innovation business development and investment readiness services.
- Mentoring and Training
Supporting upcoming talent and fostering innovation growth.