EU-Taiwan Cluster Matchmaking Event 2019
Call for Expression of Interest
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) will organise the EU-Taiwan Cluster Matchmaking Event 2019 in the context of the GLOBAL INDUSTRIE in Lyon (France). The overall objective of the event is to provide EU clusters access to the Taiwanese market through close cooperation with local-based organisations.
The event will be organised by the ECCP in cooperation with Taiwan’s Bureau of Foreign Trade (BoFT) – Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA), the Chinese National Federation of Industries (CNFI), Enterprise Europe Network – Auvergne Rhône Alps (EEN) and Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA, EEN).
An ECCP call for expression of interest, together with the application questionnaire, is available for download below. Please follow the indicated guidelines for application within the Call for Expression of Interest.
- EU-Taiwan Cluster Matchmaking Event
- EU-Taiwan Cluster Cooperation Seminar
- Visit to GLOBAL INDUSTRIE
- Local visits and other activities!
The mission will take place in the context of the GLOBAL INDUSTRIE trade show (5-8 March 2019).
The key focus areas for clusters aiming to participate in the event are those at the core of the GLOBAL INDUSTRIE trade show:
- Manufacturing technologies and equipment
- Mechanical engineering and metalworking
- Smart industry and connected factory: cobotics, augmented reality, predictive maintenance, digitisation of production
Moreover, clusters with a main core sector related to a user market of the focus areas above are invited to apply, e.g.:
- Chemicals, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals
- Consumer goods
- Energy and energy infrastructure
- Food industry
- Transports and mobility
More information here